Let's make rad things.
Hey! I'm brennan, a human-shaped machine that turns ideas into gorgeous objects
Mechanical design by schooling and product design by trade I've been 3D modelling and rendering for nearly a decade; a craftsman of both digital and physical tools.
3D modeled and rendered
Designed and physically built
Products I rendered but didn't design
2D graphics and misc.
Videos and animation
◦ Frequent collaborator / 3D architecture animation artist for Smart City Media
◦ Asgard Gear is a premium Magic the Gathering / TCG deck storage box startup I'm a co-founder and product designer for.
◦ Every week on sunday morning I wrote PHD in Curiosity, an email newsletter of varying topics both obscure and interesting. It ran exactly 52 issues / one year.
◦ Dozens of freelance projects, some featured as images above like the Cole Rise NASA Hasselblad camera or the smartwatch design for teens.
◦ Started selling my famous Minimalist Dymaxion Map of the World and other 3D illustrations.
◦ Acrylo Inspiration Tumblr, a curation of design and architecture.
◦ Wrote a short, short surreal fiction book called the Anthology of Alternate Calgarys.